Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A boy at night--the burning man comes again

( I wrote this december 2007, the truth is I read it now and see how true it really is. I thought i was crazy when i wrote it. I asked myself "Is this a bit much?, Is it God or my creative mind that gave the vision.?" I again am reminded of the power of my Lord Jesus Christ... not only is this true about me but it was given to me with such power at the time and so little did I understand. So little do I give the Lord credit. He is so powerful and he speaks in me with such words and visions. I am truly blessed to have been told of the pain that I have endured before I endure it for I know Christ lives and breaths and he is the one who holds my hand all through the storm. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Let it ring out in the darkness and the cold echo of the night for it is the only truth I know.
-BF)



And here it is the sound of waiting, the story of breathing:


Beneath sheets of cold rest. The flame plays in front of him and he smiles because the light is warm and anchors the eye.


Darkness may fall, but all it takes is a spark to ignite the flame. And he calls out in a quite voice "Oh Lord of my rest come to me in this state"


Do I know this son of the rock?

Do I know his plight, oh good reader...he is I!


For I cry and do not know why.

My heart is something I can not grasp, my hearts desire is to large for my body to contain.


And I LONG! And I can not stop. Is it God in me or the Devil inside of me? I am more then I can be. I hit the bottom of the barrel and the sound stops time. My dreams are affected with the worlds sex sin....and i don't know why it will not stop.


God answers....he does, he does....He is the light ...the only lights I see.


I will spend my whole life calling out for peace.


The little boy lies there in bed and cannot sleep...

oh he wants to sleep. Why can't it just come upon him.


He begins to pray for he feels so helpless. How long has it been? a week, a month, a year? It has been 5 years and he has not shut his eyes....its been five years and sleep does not come.


Forms dance on the ceiling above...


It is the pain that he has deep within his heart. They come every night and dance and dance. The sound they make is what the boy can not describe.


It is the ticking of the clock, it is the hollowness that he wishes he would never have known.


Nothing can explain away this boys condition. This world will take all they can from him. Oh what boys should never have seen, why was there no hero to save him from it all.


There is a deep sense of purpose in it all dear reader. Is this a sad story? If tears fill your eyes then they match the tears I cry as I write my story out.


Innocence never was....untimely ripped from the peace of childhood into a world of adults.....Sex .....sex.....sex....sex. Vulgar, obsene....real....real ...real.


"Make it stop!" he says

He crys as his hand burns on the flame.


"Oh my light, my little light, why do you hurt while you shine."


Salvation comes over his body and his little hands shake. Sleep overcomes him and he is saved.


The process is included, batteries are not.


Salvation lives side by side to the longings in his heart....

right beside the hurt, the un-healable wound.


"SALVATION!"


Call it by name little one. It will ring out forever it does not end. It is not something that stops! It is a process that takes a life time.


Your destiny calls. You will never know yourself, you will never know so much. You will forget and you will change.


No one will ever understand you! You will walk alone in this world. But you have something unseen, you have an unseen force and he is man, and he will keep you on.


You will bleed, and you will be close to death your whole life, sputtering and coughing.


There are pins and needles from a dark hand....

the clocked figure will follow you. He will whisper venom in your ear.


Your friend will just give you enough to go the next mile.

And every scar shows its wear, clearly visible. You can not force this away little one.


You will never be what the others are.

You have people living inside of you,

you have infinite people in there and never will one alone come out.


"Come out and play!" people will call.


They all come running and get stuck in the doorway.


BUT THE VISIONS AND THE DREAM YOU WILL HAVE.


You will see....truly see! Like no one has ever seen. It will rip you apart...


Your eyes are not like anyone else's.


Your tears are like no one else's.


Your smile is like one else's


Your laugh comes from a place that no one else has


Your visions, Your dreams, your understanding will Change the world.


"How can I do anything with this?"


You do not need to little one.


Everything happens for a reason, there is nothing in your life that is not building.


You will kill the dragon, you will kill the dragon upon your back.....

but it will cost you your whole life.

And no one will understand, and your pain will consume you.



The flame engulfs the boy and he burns, visions form, and dreams take flight.

And he comes again....

The burning man speaks.

The boy rips out his burning heart and trys to give it to the world but there is no chest in which it fits.


In the end there will be death,

but his life is a life of love.

A love that...

can not be appreciated in this world.....

and so the pain will never end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home