Friday, October 20, 2006

Undefinable, Undeniable Love



Vigilant and obstinate!
Skeleton hands and metal arms.

Walking to the center of the earth.

Stopping, dropping
The walking living earth!

Rain of life wets my clothes.
Burns a hole at my toes.

Cup my hands to get my fill.
Stop the clock!
Causes the world to grow still.

Sulphuric smell fill my lungs.
"Forget the sun" they say.
Awe fills my head.
Skylight and steel shutters,
palest of imaginable gold.

Not enough oxygen to speak.
"Let us touch, let our hands meet."

You send out thoughts in bubbles.
I take them and put them in my tea.

The taste of a rainbow.
Without the colors to see.

Take a ladder to your lips,
roll around in your peach lip stick.

The sand upon my feet.
Your vibe driving into me.
"Pardon me madam,
you look like the speed of sound."

You're a gum drop and I a sugar cube:
Let the moon melt us and make us one,
becoming the sweet liquor of the sun.

The ocean throws itself into me
and drowns in my heart.

Take this liquid that flows to my head,
All the tasty words you've said

We are rivers that meet,
we are mountains that speak.
Forever we will lay upon this beach.

We are a look
and a shiver down the spine.
We are beauty and light
combined.

Damsel of my heart,
ring your bell
and now depart.

Pearls that keep
and pearls that give,
be wise
and be mine!

Be patient
and all will be fine
in good time.

This is our late night drive!
Into the sun.

I live in your voice.
Your words are chairs in the mind.
I sit there and stare
at the back
of your eyes.

There is no ground.
The air smells of glory,
all fresh and new,
Like summer in the winter
and rain in my living room.

You are breakfast
and I am lunch.
We dine apart and alone.
You are refreshing in the morning
and I am filling in the noon.

Soon! Oh, very soon
Heaven will fall
upon our heavy tongues
lashed with love!

We sweat out random thoughts
and dazzling moments.

Gradually we dare to lift our eyes.
We are free from moisture

Intense alacrity!

We feel vigilant, courageous
and magnanimous.

Your smile you often hide,
it sits and bides it's time.
Do not go back inside!
Let me take a ride upon that joy.

I live in your smile
and it is my breath,
So soft and warm.
It is my comfort
and in it I rest.

Arrows sharpened with love
easily pierce the heart.

You give me your bottles
all safe and secure
kept from years past.
You give them freely at last!

You walk slowly, limping in white
thinking in red.

Proclamations
and words said.

An angel in the air
and I guess I always knew
you were there.

The colors between
lock us in a stare.
Darling, let down your hair!
I need to feel life is fair.

Separate but together
apart
but forever:

In Love!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awed, oh yes I am.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home