Saturday, August 23, 2008

New York city in the fall

The story I tell is for my friend
The way I see is nothing.
The step I took was for something

Can you see the red dress girl?
with her hair in curls

I tried on my fathers shoes.
I wanted to dance with you.
I see a lot of good in you.
I am pretty naked here
among the lost ones.

I am found, resurrected to some
For those that are forgiven much
much must come.

This came to pass
with the last glass of cool liquid
in her hand.
Did she swallow it down?
Perhaps threw it on the ground
did she smile at him
or just think of sin?

I gave all so she would stay.

Was it a need that was felt?

I am walking out.

I am not stable right now.
I am lost only when I am found.

She gave her clothes to the pimps and pushers of the hate trade.
she gave her love to the gluttons

I am left with nothing but words
shredded stripes.
I am lost in a smile.

Bitter roots and bitter words
what comes out is tears and prayers

At last I am alive.
Just to fear what I may find.

I shake this dust and it settles on my memory.
Is there more to been seen?

I can't find my path in this mess.

She said that light comes from her head
but you lost your way.

Lets hide in the trees
never to be found
lets go on a merry go round.
There is no sound....

I have never had a girl love me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home